[nagdu] COMMUNITY COMMENTARY 'Emotional support dogs' endanger somein public

Sawyckyjkristina@yahoo.com sawyckyjkristina at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 03:42:54 UTC 2015

I am a disabled vet and had a PTSD trained dog. The biggest thing she did was bark when someone came up behind me or touched me. She helped people stay outside my inner circle as to keep people from coming too close.

When I did get psychotic, she would block me from running by lying by my chair so I couldn't go anywhere until I calm. Plus she went in first into dark rules. She pulled my wheelchair.

Skulley did much more before she was killed by a fellow vet's kid.she was an American Bulldog. I hope to replace her someday.

Kristina