[nagdu] Elise Is Back

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:55:28 UTC 2015

Hello, fellow doglovers and listers.  This is Elise and I had to take a break from the list because of school.  But, I am back and I am not alone.  I received my guide dog yesterday (February 23) and I love her.  She is a yellow lab (female) and they tell me she has about 2 or three different yellow tones in her coat.  She is 22 1/2 inches tall and she weighs about 60 pounds.  Her name is Becky and she is a perfect match for me.  She is very serious when she is working and very, very playful when she is on leash.  We are both happy to be back on the list.  All of you have a good day.
Elise Berkley
"The Joy Of The Lord Is My Strength."