[nagdu] Destructo dog when not supervised

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:02:30 UTC 2015

New dog gets into everything? I've been working Jada for three years now, and she still manages to get into everything. No seriously, I caught her trying to jump up on the dining room table the other day! I guess it's proof positive that some puppy church just never go away.

Abigail Bolling
"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/marianne%40denningw