[nagdu] Teaching a dog to shake itself off when wet.

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:37:32 UTC 2015

Hi All.
to get the dog not to shake, wfirst of all, when she first gets up, i know she wants to shake so, i have her sit until i am ready to head for the door.  if, when she stands up, she starts, i can tell by her body language, i say noooo, not yet.  i repeat, not yet if she keeps trying.  then, when we get outside the door, i stop and let her have a few seconds to shake off good.
you know, it’s funny, if i am, in a meeting, for example, i let her shake right away, but, she knows that, in a restaurant, she has to wait.

Vivianna