[nagdu] how often to bathe dog?

Jack Rupert jerupert at outlook.com
Wed Feb 25 16:58:30 UTC 2015

I my dog a bath around the same time his nails need to be clipped. During
winter months I will take him to the groomer and Petco has a pack deal where
they
Do bath, ears and nail for  one price's. Otherwise my wife usually gives him
a bath about every other month, unless we have a speaking engagement or
going to
A special meeting. I have a yellow lab/golden retriever and his hair is
shorter that my black lab had.