[nagdu] how often to bathe dog?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 25 17:17:31 UTC 2015

Debby and all,
Thanks a ton! I can go weeks without Furminating, but I do furminate when I notice that she is shedding, particularly on her back end.  I guess I overstated how much I furminate!

I also find I am doing a bit more brushing when she is wearing her jacket... not sure why! LOL

I brush regularly, but not daily... in fact, Jenny prefers the Furminator to the brush... princess dog!

Daryl and the sweet-smelling Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: Debby Phillips <semisweetdebby at gmail.com> To: Daryl Marie <crazymusician at shaw.ca>, NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users <nagdu at nfbnet.org> Sent: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:06:32 -0700 (MST) Subject: re: [nagdu] how often to bathe dog?  Hi Daryl, first of all, (and others may not agree) but I don't think you should furminate so often. If you are brushing daily, you probably only should be furminating about every three months.  As for bathing, well, again opinions vary. If Jenny gets muddy and stuff, then bathing might be more often but really three to four times a year is probably as much as you should bathe, unless there are other extenuating circumstances, (like infections or something that require more bathing). But again, you're probably going to get tons of opinions on this one. (Smile).  Peace,   Debby and Neena who needs to have her nails clipped again).