[nagdu] how often to bathe dog?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 18:00:33 UTC 2015

I only bathe when it is necessary. The last time I bathed the Golden
Guy was when he got sprayed by a skunk last May. Other than that, I
find that daily raking and brushing keeps his coat healthy and looking
good. He never gets any kind of doggy smell. Obviously, he gets a wet
dog smell when it rains or he gets wet from slush or something, but I
don't find it necessary to bathe him if we walked through mud or
slush. I just wipe any crud off with a warm cloth and dry him and
leave it at that.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs