[nagdu] differences between service dogs and pets

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 19:14:44 UTC 2015

Well there are vaccines. But our pets get everything except Heartwood  because it is not found in Spokane. Lamar doesn't travel out of town anymmore. They eat the same food. Our cat stays at the vet if we are gone more then a couple days. Neena goes to the eye doctor but they have that new program where it is free. My fourth dog went to an allergist which was very expensive and his food was quite expensive too. Of course there can be time off work if a person needs to work with an instructor.  But those are special things.   Deby

Sent from my iPhone