[nagdu] Barking again! (are you tired of this subject line, cause I sure am)

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 18:30:11 UTC 2015

Has a child jumped on her or tried to ride her or surprised her causing her
pain. If my brain is thinking straight you said she has hip dysplasia. So
she just might associate children with pain. Pain she can't do anything
about. So have a decent vet look at her see if the pain in her joints is
acting up to see if she might need pain relief. Then you can socialize her
with children who will treat her extra nicely. Also, sorry some dogs are
scared of something they haven't seen before. So is she growling at, say
certain races of children, or boys or girls, kids who wear hats. All
something to get her used to once you know she is not in pain.

Just some thoughts.

Becky and Jake