[nagdu] Working with a guide dog and toddler

Jennifer Woods jem4ever at icloud.com
Thu Feb 26 23:38:22 UTC 2015

What did you do about the fact that you probably walk a different pace when with your child than without?
The wagon Is a great idea when we're not riding the bus and are just out for a walk as long as he doesn't want to pull it ha ha.

Jenn
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 NKJV

On Feb 26, 2015, at 12:46 PM, Marianne Denning <marianne at denningweb.com> wrote:

I had my child hold my hand.  The other thing I did was use a wagon
instead of a stroller.  I put blankets in the bottom of the wagon and
away we went.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053