[nagdu] When To Relieve

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 00:10:01 UTC 2015

During training, I understand why you want to stick with the trainer's
recommendations and instructions as much as possible. But a relief
schedule might need to change during training with all the new stress
And such. and really, the best relief schedule is the one that works
for you and your dog, not the trainer and your dog.
Obviously, we all drop a lot of things we were told to do during
training. I know I certainly have. But during training, I understand
wanting to not butt heads with the trainer. As everyone else has said,
do what works for you and your pooch. I think Vivianna had the best
suggested relief schedule.
This should not be anything that upsets the trainer. You are working
on fitting your new dog into your lifestyle, not the trainer's.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs