[nagdu] Working indoors during the harsh winter

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 12:52:29 UTC 2015

Hi Raven,
when i lived in minneapolis, i did work my dogs in the snow almost every day.  fortunately almost all the folks there shovel.  sometimes it’s just a path but, hey, at least they do it.
after just one trip around several blocks, you will figure out where not to go.
if you want cleared wide places, try any downtown or uptown area.  but, then you have to take a transportation to get there.
i am like you, malls are a maze.  sure, i can go there and let my dog guide me around but, that’s not the same as working where you know the correct directions to give the dog.

Vivianna