[nagdu] Home alone

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 27 15:13:34 UTC 2015

I'm leaving Krokus home for the first time tonight.  My husband and I are
going out to dinner and dancing, and there's no place where Krokus would be
safely out of the way and out of mischief.  I can just picture it:  we get
up to waltz, and Krokus grabs the tablecloth with his teeth and pulls all
the plates down to Krokusland, or helps himself to the buffet.  So he's
staying home in his crate.  I'll give him a bone to chew on, and put the TV
on, and Ben will be around.  It's a time too when he's usually settling down
for the evening.  He should be fine, but I'm a bit anxious.  Still, it has
to be done sometimes, and tonight is the first.

Wish me luck.

Tracy