[nagdu] Puppy raising in Cincinnati, OH.

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Feb 28 05:18:39 UTC 2015

Hi Deanna,

I know  of 2 puppy raisers hear in Ohio who are raising puppies for Leader
Dogs and for Guiding Eyes. The one  puppy raiser who is raising for Leader
Dogs raised my previous  guide dog Leo a German Shepherd  who is now retired
and living with a wonderful family.So there is 2 options for your friend to
look into maybe raising for Leader Dogs or Guiding  Eyes. Both puppy raisers
that are raising puppies for both schools I know. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper