[nagdu] Working indoors during the harsh winter

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Fri Feb 27 16:51:29 UTC 2015

Julie,

You are not alone! /lol/ No mall here, either, just Wal-Mart, and I need
a driver to get there. Very sad state of affairs, I tell you. And I do
feel weird just wandering around there with no intention to buy
anything. It's totally different from wandering around a mall with no
intention to buy. Hm...

There's also a college here, though it's quite a long walk to get there.
It has some good challenges, but again I feel weird walking around there
when I'm not taking classes or even intending to go to the coffee shop
or bookstore. We just don't have enough in the budget these days to
spend money we don't need to just to justify walking around... It's
frustrating.

I'll be using those same venues to train Loki as time goes by, but I
feel differently about that for some reason than I do about just taking
my trained working guide to keep up her training. /shrug/

Tami