[nagdu] Picking up things that aren't toys

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 03:32:53 UTC 2015

Hi Tracy, I'm dealing with the same thing with Neena.  Now I call
her cheerfully, take the bad thing, but even when I have
something to replace it with, she doesn't usually want what I
have to replace the bad thing.  Sigh.  She does like to take one
of my slippers or shoes and put it on her bed in the living room.
Then she will lay down by it.  She seems to like to have
something of mine close to her.  Silly dog.    Peace,    Debby
and Neena