[nagdu] Stinky feet!!!

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Fri Jan 9 00:04:12 UTC 2015

Dogs' sweat through their feet, so it is not unusual that her feet would
stink especially if she is wearing boots much of the time.  You may want to
rest her from wearing the boots s dogs generally can adapt very easily to
temperatures, and yes, even cold temps.  The smell can be almost impossible
to get out of the boots, and you may need to get a new set after this winter
season is over.  I generally soak them in vinegar and then rinse and wash
them...it helps a lot.

Steve