[nagdu] Stinky feet!!!

Abigail Marie Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 03:42:50 UTC 2015

there are times Jada has really bad foot odor!
I soak a washcloth in warm water and wet her feet. Then I pour some
soap in my hands and lather them. After that it's really fun for her
to let me put her paw in a tub of warm water to rinse. She fights a
little, but the tub/bucket has never tipped over for me.
The other thing I was tought to do was after coming in from a walk to
take a paper towel and some warm water and wipe her feet off,
especially in the winter months with all of the salt.

Hope this helps!

--
Abigail Bolling
Ohio Association Of Blind Students: Treasurer

Email: Abigail.me.bolling94 at gmail.com and violingirl30794 at hotmail.com
Phone: 513-258-5043
"Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing
like no one is listening, and live like it's heaven on earth." William
Purkey