[nagdu] Regarding Recent Messages

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 18:13:11 UTC 2015

The corrections whether they are given harshly or not or how they're
delivered are only tools to enforce the behavior desired. Like any other
tool, they can be over or under used. It helps to have a whole bag of tools
when dealing with dogs and use them when they produce the best results.
Holly has recieved some pretty harsh corrections for putting me in some
unsafe conditions. However, mostly I don't have to correct her much.
Sometimes a gentle reminder or a gesture or voice command works just as
well.