[nagdu] Regarding Recent Messages

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:38:40 UTC 2015

I don't think anyone is saying that it is harsh to use corrections in
general, only that it is harsh to correct your dog for something they
have not yet been taught was wrong or given an alternative behavior.
Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

I use corrections as little as possible and prefer positive
reinforcement for my animals; however, I do not think people who use
correction want anything but the rest for their dogs.

Danielle and Thai