[nagdu] Moving on was Re: debate between positive and or leash corrections

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 20:29:34 UTC 2015

Thank you Tina,
And with that said, the meanie of a moderator I am, is officially asking that this thread and the topic move on to discussing other things. If your for one training method, great, if you disagree, great. I am not saying that you have to keep your opinion to yourself, or that you can't share that opinion, but this particular thread has gone on for a long time. I was hoping that as always threads eventually die. I am forcing the death of this thread.
Let's please move on.
Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.