[nagdu] Relieving issues

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 15:04:58 UTC 2015

Not being judgemental but, I have observed some correlations from my class and also from other situations. First, I smoke. Whether this a good or bad thing is not up for debate here. What is, is that us smokers at schools or in other situations go outside to do our business. While we're out there, we also bring our dogs. So, we figure that if we're out there, might as well let our dogs relieve themselves. We had a couple of us who smoked at pilot. and, one who went out with us for the socialization. We would smoke and go down to the relief area. I still do this at home. We had almost no issue with our dogs relieving themselves where they shouldn't. The ones who stayed indoors most of the time and didn't really have a reason to go out tended to have more issues with relieving. At least for me, that proves a correlation between relieving and how often one is outdoors. An interesting observation?
Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!