[nagdu] Stinky feet!!!

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 02:15:15 UTC 2015

Daryl,
The following are safe to mix with warm water to wash your pup's paws,
and they will also help the smell.
White vinegar or apple cider vinegar will not only get rid of the
smell, but also destroy any bacteria or microbes creating the smell.
Feel free to soak the boots in a mixture of 1/3 cup vinegar and 1/2 to
1 cup water.
liquid castile soap by Dr. Bronner's or Desert Essence, or Dawn dish
soap are good too. Liquid castile soap comes fragranted with essential
oils. You can get lavender, tea tree, or peppermint. I have all three!
Hth.
Raven
Stop being a victim, and choose to be a victor.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs