[nagdu] guide dog and parents issue

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 02:46:48 UTC 2015

There is no way I would let my dog off leash even if there was a slight chance they might run into the road.

Your parents have to realize your guide is not a pet but a highly trained service dog. They also have to realize that your dog is your responsibility not theirs.

JODY 🐺

"Life begins where your comfort zone ends."