[nagdu] guide dog and parents issue

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 11:13:57 UTC 2015

Debbie, you wrote:
*I think that what you just wrote could be dangerous.  It
might lead to someone with a brand new dog to let that dog be off
leash in an unsafe place, thinking that they are allowing the dog
freedom.*

I realize this wasn't directed at me, since I didn't comment on this thread,
but no one has any idea who you are referring to because you didn't include
the original comment.  I would be interested to know what comment you felt
was bad advice.  I admit I don't read every single message and sometimes I
skim through quickly, it's rare though that I see blatantly dangerous
suggestions.  The only one I can think of right now is to only relieve your
dog twice a day.

Curiously,
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com