[nagdu] guide dog and parents issue

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 17:22:52 UTC 2015

time.mostly so that their behavior doesn't get accessively wild.hi, when
we got our dogs at pilot, we were told to limit offleash play to maybe
ten to fifteen minutes at a
On 1/12/2015 1:10 PM, John Sanders via nagdu wrote:Hi, I have a
question: I had a chance to go over to my parents house Last week. I wsa
gone from Last Wednesday to last saturday. Mollie did a lot of wineing
the first night because of nervousness. My dad had told me that I should
let Mollie run around outside off leash to get her exercise. I wsa told
while I was in training at Pilot Dogs that I should never let my dog run
around off leash to get exercise. My parents are not listening to me and
what I’m saying. I feel like I’m arguing with them and I’m not getting
anywhere. My parents have two dogs. A golden Retriever and a Austrailian
Sheperd combined with Shelty breed. How should I go about telling them
that having my dog off leash and running around isn’t a good thing to
do? I’ve told them that at Pilot dogs they encouraged us not to let our
dogs off leash. I do apologize if this off-topic. I didn’t know where
else to post this. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, John and the
always Beutifull, always Gorgeous Mollie who likes to sleep