[nagdu] Concerns arise over Uber's accessibility for persons with disabilities

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:34:51 UTC 2015

I thought they did screen. My son-in-law was told he couldn't drive for them
because of his particular car. Anyway, I see what they are doing is calling
themselves a Ride Share, which implies that they don't have fixed rates. My
ex- used to belong to a ride share group that went to Ames. He had to pay
because he couldn't participate in the driving.
Uber is a technology company byt, though I've had good service from them
sofar, I'm not sure they should be exempt from whatever taxes and
requirements the taxicab companies have.

Cindy