[nagdu] Stinky doggie!

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:05:11 UTC 2015

Hi!
When batheing Jada, I use Baby Shampoo (baby magic or johnson and johnson).
I have used people shampoo on my girl followed by a libral amount of conditioner. It doesn't seem to bother her very much.
After the bath, I 1lock her in the bathroom for about an hour with a yummy bone filled with peanut butter.
As for dry skin. A little bit of baby oil in a spray bottle full of water is a really good thing that you can spray on the dogs coat after daily brushings.
for Anal Glands, I have never noticed an odor, but, it's not impossible. That is a job I leave to my vet.
Stinky paws. My vet will trim the hair on her paws, or family member can trim.
My boyfriend trimmed Jada's paws yesterday, and she wasn't thrilled, but I was snuggling with her back, and she trusts my boyfriend, so she was ok.

Hope this all helps!

Abigail Bolling
"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)