[nagdu] Running without a fenced yard

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:36:42 UTC 2015

Wow well I'm gonna chime in here. So I didn't allow my working pups to
run off leash. But I learned the hard way that even a fenced yard is
NO Guarantee because the neighborhood kids would I assume is was kids
anyway would come and open the gate and let my first dog out. About
three times this was done, I would let him run to the bak of our
property to relieve and then call him back after a time. 1. the smell
was horrendous during the summer and 2. After he was recovered by us
one day I had to resort to leaving him out all day and go to work
because the van had arrived and the police had to be called by me to
help search for him. He was always recovered unharmed but I would
never ever do this again. I never heard it but supposedly occasionally
Seeing Eye will read a letter from a graduate who didn't have a happy
ending with his dog running free. Now seeing both of my dogs were
retired to my parents country property I didn't have much say about
them being restrained or not. I am done retiring dogs to my mom's care
though. Truthfully, I was done after the first but I will always
insist on keeping future dogs or the school taking them back if I
don't have relaiable and suitable folks to take them.

Danielle
P.S. Where do you get a FlexiLeash from?