[nagdu] Running without a fenced yard

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 16:59:43 UTC 2015

Put the lock on the lower hinge of the gate. This way it is really difficult
to unhook for kids who think they are being funny. I hope you gave them and
their parents a good talking to. Put a camera out there and squash the
little determination of the kids. Then charge the parents for the camera,
but tell the parents whoever's kid or kids unlock the fence, they the
parents are paying for the camera and all future upgrades, and you promise
to get higher and higher expensive cameras. So parents talk to your
children. Or something along those lines, depending on how stiffed neck the
parents are.

Becky and sweet Jake