[nagdu] water intake question

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Jan 21 00:42:43 UTC 2015

Also, by whose reckoning is Molly not drinking enough water? If you’re offering her water at appropriate times throughout the day, she’ll drink it if she feels she needs or wants it. She won’t if she doesn’t. One of two things is true:

1) You aren’t offering her water enough of the time, therefore,she isn’t drinking enough, or

2) You are offering her enough water and she isn’t drinking it, so she’s probably getting enough, or she thinks so anyway.

You haven’t been out of school very long. Seriously, call them for guidance. They know your dog. All of these other self styled experts do not, and I’m not even sure they know as much as they think they do anyway. And when I say call the school, I mean *you* should call the school. Not your mom. Not your neighbor. Not your cousin’s uncle’s wife’s hairdresser. You. Your dog. Your responsibility. All yours.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962