[nagdu] water intake question

John Sanders starmy22 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 01:19:03 UTC 2015

Hi,
she isn't getting enough water.
I need to work harder on that.
I have been actively calling the school.
I will be calling them tomorrow.
I will fill her water bowl up to full.
I will tell her that there is water for her and to go ahead and drink it.
When I tell her that there is water, she won't drink it right away.
At the time I tell her that there is water for her, she probably doesn't
want it.
If she doesn't want it, later in the day, she will drink the majority of it.
My home health care provider had told me that I need help with Mollie and
taking care of her.
this is my first dog.
I've never taken care of a dog before.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
John and the golden retriever Mollie who if I'm not carefull will be taken
away