[nagdu] water intake question

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 05:32:13 UTC 2015

John, no one else can really help you care for your dog.  She is
your primary responsibility.  You must take her out several times
a day, so that she doesn't have accidents in your apartment hall.
Never, and truly I mean, never leave your home without a bag with
you to pick up her poop.  Again, this is your responsibility.  I
will say I have on occasion forgotten to bring a bag, but now
generally I have several and have been known to wash pants with
bags I haven't used, in the pockets.  You must be the one to feed
Mollie.  Not your health care provider, you.  You must be the one
to brush and comb her.  And you must primarily be the one she
goes to for affection.  If you can't do that, (and I'm
encouraging you to keep working on doing so) then that's another
story.  But Mollie will work best for you if you are her primary
source for everything.    Debby and Neena