[nagdu] water intake question

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 21:15:50 UTC 2015

I'm curious John.
Do you have other disabilities, either cognitive or physical? I'm trying to
understand why you need a home health care person and I'm wondering if you
have more going on then just being blind.
I ask because if blindness is all you've got going on, you've been
infantilized and that needs to stop. First step is for you knowing that it
needs to stop.