[nagdu] Dog in class

Brandy Pinder bdpinder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 02:55:30 UTC 2015

Hello
My dog is distracted by other dogs as well. However, I would have no problem sitting next to someone with another dog. I feel it would be a good experience for the dog. And when I have done this with other guy dog users my dog does eventually settle down and the more I do it the easier it becomes. So in my humble opinion I think this could be used as a learning opportunity.I understand you do not want to distract the class. But if someone else mentioned if you put the dog on one side and she puts the dog on the other they will not be able to interact.

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499