[nagdu] Dog in class

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Jan 23 14:27:13 UTC 2015

In a perfect world the other student would move but it is not a
perfect world.  Maybe someone from the school could help the two of
you work out a solution that both of you can live with.  We will
always come across dogs that are not under control.  I believe our
society is moving toward allowing pets into public places in the
future.  That is very common in Jermany.  We will all need to learn to
handle these situations.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053