[nagdu] Dog in class

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 17:19:08 UTC 2015

So go into class, put the dog with its tail to the other dog, and it should
go to sleep. There won't be a face off then. I wasn't suggesting the dogs
should play, but mine does better if they have had the chance to sniff each
other for a while. It usually is only important once. As for the my dog is
better than your dog, I have had a lot of experience with this, and I think
we all have to be very careful that we are not playing that game. I should
think after a few classes it would stop because the other dog would get used
to the idea that this dog is there. It is unfortunate that you and the other
individual cannot talk civilly about it.

Cindy