[nagdu] {Disarmed} Fwd: Dog Food Recall Alert

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 05:34:37 UTC 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Dog Food Recall Alert
Date: 	Sat, 24 Jan 2015 00:27:02 -0500
From: 	Dog Food Advisor <alerts at dogfoodadvisor.com>
To: 	nimerjaber1 at gmail.com

Dog Food Recall Alert
Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

Because you signed up on my website and asked to be notified, I'm
sending you this special recall alert.

On January 23, 2015, J. J. Fuds of Valparaiso, Indiana, announced it is
recalling a select lot of J. J. Fuds Raw Frozen Pet Food because it has
the potential to be contaminated with *Listeria bacteria*.

Listeria is an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal
infections in young children, frail or elderly people and others with
weakened immune systems.

To learn which products are affected, please visit the following link:

J J Fuds Raw Frozen Pet Food Recall
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NE.Ls&m=3YP1gt_pIIO0_1z&b=qeV1vXQRU6gWx0xBjU1_ag>

Please be sure to *share* the news of this important safety alert with
other pet owners.

Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor

P.S. Not already on our dog food recall notification list? Sign up to
get critical dog food recall alerts sent to you by email
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NE.Ls&m=3YP1gt_pIIO0_1z&b=K6Iu5JP8fKutVETpT82niA>.
There's no cost for this service.

Share: Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.aweber.com/t/9YMbt>
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/share?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/9YMbt>
Google+ <http://plus.google.com/share?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/9YMbt>
LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/9YMbt>
StumbleUpon
<http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/9YMbt>

Dog Food Advisor, P. O. Box 6441, Williamsburg, VA 23188, USA

Unsubscribe
<http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jOzMLKxsnLSszGwcrKyMjLRGtExszBzsHAwc> |
Change Subscriber Options
<http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jOzMLKxsnLSszGwcrKyMjLRGtExszBzsHAwc>