[nagdu] Trimming golden paws

Jack Rupert jerupert at outlook.com
Sun Jan 25 21:35:49 UTC 2015

My former guide a black lab would not let me trim her nails and so I just
took her to the pros at Petco or pet smart.
Cost 5-10 $ depending on where you live, Petco usually has a groomed deal
when they clean ears, deep brush and nail trim ,brush teeth
The last time I went it was 15.00 and it is well worth the money spent.
My current dog is a yellow lab / golden cross and I had him to the vet for
checkup and they trimmed his nails for 6 bucks.
I personally take my dogs to the have everything done except a bath.