[nagdu] question relating to dog and washington seminar- ergent.

Jeff Crouch- k8tvv k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 01:39:25 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I am not sure if anyone is going to get this email who is at
Washington seminar, but I am needing to see what your opinion might
be.
I am leaving the hotel at 7:15 and am not sure if I should feed benny
since we'll be at the capital all day and am not sure if there is any
places to take him out wile there. I normaly feed him at 6:45 and he
normaly has to go poddy around 2 or 3.
Hope I can get some feed back on this.
thanks

--
Board member for the flint chapter of the NFB of Michigan
Board member for the Michigan Association of Blind Students