[nagdu] Sidewalk-less walking?

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:32:29 UTC 2015

Daryl,
My last two dogs had to make the transition from sidewalks to country roads,
but we didn't have the complications of parking lots and there wasn't much
traffic. Sounds like she is taking the initiative to get you home safely, so
I think the stress will ease in time as she gets used to it. Just praise her
and try to calm any stress you may be feeling. It's good that the problem is
on the way home, don't you think? She would probably be having a harder time
reconciling going through with it, if you had to go to work that way.
Blessings,
Donna & Hunter