[nagdu] Summer workplace issue

AlyssaHenson alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:20:41 UTC 2015

Hello listers,
I come to you with an interesting issue. My family is pushing me to do the lite house for the blind summer work program. I'm against it for a variety of reasons, but one of the most important involves my dog. The job is packaging medical kits. Because of this, the hr director said my dog can't be in the work area with me. She can come with me but has to be on tie down somewhere else in the building. This is why I'm here to ask can they actually get away with this? Your insight is appreciated.
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone