[nagdu] dogfood keeper

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jul 1 17:15:26 UTC 2015

I bought the Iris Premium Airtight Pet Food Storage Container, 69 qt, and it
arrived yesterday.  Deanna recommended the brand.

It's rectangular, and has optional wheels.  It has a large, flip-up lid,
secured by a flip-up latch.  It rolls easily in and out of its corner, even
with a bag of food in it.  It looks like it could easily hold 40 pounds of
dogfood, possibly even 50.  I picked the 69 quart because it's the tallest,
so I thought I wouldn't have to bend down so far.  The 67 quart would have
been fine, too, just shorter.  It cost $34 on EBay.  It looks like a good
thing.  Thanks everyone for the ideas.

Tracy