[nagdu] Kiara and Louise

Louise Johnson herclouise at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 2 17:43:23 UTC 2015

Hello my friends around the world, I Kiara today had a very special visit
from a wonderful friend. My trainer Darren Welsh, and Jane Kelly who is an
apprentice came and visited with me. I got to meet both of them and, I
remember Darren he followed me and mom around for two weeks of training
together. I can't believe it has been almost eight months since Darren
brought me to my owner, so let's talk about his visit here today.

So I decide to jump up onto Jane, and mom had my leash on, and told me to
sit, and I did and received my treat. Jane said hi to me at this time,
Darren was parking the car. When he walked up he let me sit, and then he
said hello to me, and I was wagging my tail.

We came in the house, and I had my leash on when they were talking about me.
So off we went for a walk, and I did a good job, and I stopped for mom to
let me relieve, and I did both. We walked up to the corner, and I thought we
should go home as it was very hot out here, but mom said no lets go right. I
turned and off we traveled, and up to the corner, and showed my mom the
light button, and she rewarded me. This is when I made a small mistake, as
we went up and when mom said Kiara forward, I wouldn't cross the street. So
mom went back to the button, and I wouldn't set up to cross the street, so
mom said let's go back to the button, and try this again, and this time I
went up to the corner, and waited for the forward command , and I went
forward, and crossed that street perfectly.

I took and went up to the next corner walking like mom likes me to. I showed
her the button, and we cross that street perfectly, all were happy with me.
I took mom to the button and got rewarded and Darren shared with Jane that
was the button that Charles helped mom and me with last visit. Darren shared
about Charles putting peanut butter on the pole, and I looked for it at that
moment as I love to get more peanut butter, but mom won't give me any. So we
traveled to the bus stop, and I showed mom and she asked for the garbage,
and I walked right up to it for the very first time, and that became a
party.

We sat and had a drink of water, and mom pored the rest of the water on me.

Going home I showed them all my wonderful work, crossing the streets just
wonderfully, and walking and showing them places we could stop and go and
visit, before going home, and then we went inside and finished talking, and
this time mom took off my leash, so I could show my wonderful house manners.
I got to visit with both of them, and they were talking about me again, and
as they left us I just said good bye to them, and had a very waggy tail, and
watched them leave, and this day was very special to see Darren, and meet
Jane.

My mom has found me at this computer, so I guess I better say good bye for
now, and hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Just found Kiara sharing with all of you, and yes today was very good, as I
realized that where Kiara and I have come from, and we are becoming a
wonderful team, and hope we are for many years to come. Darren and Jane were
happy to see us and we talked a lot, and I asked questions and was given
some basic help to keep us growing as a team. They were here for about just
over two hours, and I fully enjoyed the visit, as I felt that I have grown
with Kiara. Darren shared with me that he thinks we have become a team, and
will be able to work for many years to come, as we all know that is a wish
of all trainers. Darren met my family, my husband Dave, and my son Anthony
and Dylan, and missed meeting Brandon as he is about 4 hours away from us.

This girl is so very special, and on Friday I met her eight months ago at Ca
campus, and she has brought so much into my life.

Thanks Kiara for being my partner out in this busy world, and my best friend
each and every day of the last eight months.
K is for kindness
I is for Independence
A is for able to travel safely at all times
R is for my rocket when we travel
A is for always my special girl

Kiara my everything in one thanks for all Louise