[nagdu] What's up with all the scavenging anyhow?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 18:06:09 UTC 2015

Hi Greg, yes, I agree with you.  In my post earlier I said I did
not want to use the clicker every day, I meant to say treats
every day.  I think Lukas does a great job of breaking it down,
too.  I want to work on the "touch" command, because sometimes
Nova comes to me, but I don't reach out in the right direction,
and since I haven't made contact with her, ow don't know where
she is.  It would save both of us a lot of frustration if I can
teach her this.  She's very clicker-motivated, so I think I can
do it.  I just don't want to use treats all the time when out and
about with my dog, because I don't want to carry them with me all
the time, for one thing.  Also, I have used praise and petting
for years and years, and think that they are effective for what I
want.    Debby and Nova