[nagdu] What's up with all the scavenging anyhow?

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 17:07:33 UTC 2015

Yup.  I feel that way too.  I will give a leash correction when it's needed.
I praise or treat when my dog does what is asked, of course, but if I didn't
give Liberty an occasional leash correction, she'd be all over the place.  I
have had dogs that really didn't require leash corrections often though.
Verbal corrections worked.

Kaye