[nagdu] harness pouches

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:37:16 UTC 2015

Hello Rox,

I am looking for a new harness pouch too.  Depending how big you want it to be there are a variety of pouches available already as digital camera cases, cell phone pouches and small electronic pouches.

I just found a 3" x 5" tan leather digital camera pouch on Amazon for $10.99.  It matches my Bridgeport harness.

Best Buy and Walmart have pouches too.  The problem is that with modern packaging you can't feel what it is like unless you buy it.

The pouches usually have a belt loop on the back and I use those handy velcro stips for organizing computer cables.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)