[nagdu] harness pouches

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:04:32 UTC 2015

Hi y'all,
For the last year, I've been using the Leashmate, made by Kyjen as a pouch on Soleil's harness.  I have gone through 2 of them in this time.  Both times, the fabric frayed, and not on a place where it touches the harness, either, but on the top.
So I think it's time to look for something more long-lasting.
She's currently using the extra bag from Activedogs but it's too huge and flops around.
What are people using for harness pouches?  I see that GDB is selling a leash luggage.  Does anyone know if their name is on it?
Are there any other ones out there?
Thanks!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil