[nagdu] Impulse control first attempt

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 3 12:55:25 UTC 2015

Krokus did very well in our first attempt at impulse control.  And, when we
went out later, he didn't attempt to scavenge until we were leaving the
place we were eating.  In fact, he was great, looking out for cars pulling
in and out of a gas station, going around open street cellars and
construction, walking along a busy road on a narrow sidewalk without any
worries, and trotting along at a nice pace.

I'm not kidding myself that my work is done, but it was great to be reminded
that he really is a very good dog, when he keeps his head in the game.

Tracy