[nagdu] harness pouches

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 23:33:05 UTC 2015

Rox,
I'm still using one that was given to me when I got my last dog from GDF in
'96. One of the employees had it, and it was used and in need of a washing,
but I love it. Unfortunately, the zipper broke within the past six months,
and I need to find someone who can replace it. It says "Ignore Working Dog"
with a hand and a slash through it; it's very brightly colored from what I
hear. I have no idea who made it, but it's vinyl. It doesn't work for
warding off unwanted petters, but I have a half dozen plastic bags folded up
in it.
Donna & Hunter